Hi..! Well logging in after few days.... was busy with my work but was missing my blog and my readers.Anyways, have something really interesting & good to share with you all. Designing a residence is not only an interesting job as well as its a very challenging job. Not only requirements are considered in fact taste of each person is to be taken care off. Here are few guidelines to make a building a aashiyaana to live in.
Residential designing involves following factors that must be take care of :
- Much free & much more personal : Always remember , while designing for a residence we have lots more space to design..to accommodate our skills as well as ..it is more personal space to work on. We have to always take care of the "privacy factors" while giving designs to residence.
- According to the occupants : Residence consists of different types of rooms & its occupants. For example kids room , bed room , guest room , family room , living room , dinning space , kitchen etc. and each of the room or space has its own occupants and their own choice and requirements .We should blend our designing skills n creativity in such a manner so as it fulfills both the personal choice and room requirements
- Kitchen & Dinning close to each other : While planning the rooms and requirements don't forget to keep kitchen and dinning area close to each other or if possible than attached. It makes the home makers very easy to work on and server food . It has its own privacy demands as well. Taking such things into consideration plan the spaces.
- Bedroom & Bath : Earlier days in India Bathroom/Toilets were located outside homes, but these days time and requirement have changed. According to the time and desired choices one should place bathroom attached to the bedroom. It fulfills privacy n private requirement of the occupants. But in-between make sure of good and nice placement of bathroom in bedroom to avoid bad smell & wet walls which may effect your bedroom atmosphere .
- Furniture styling & placement : To get appropriate furniture styling in a residence first try to understand the taste of your client or occupants. Few may like traditional furniture , some may life modern looks , all the occupants have their own choices. Try to accommodate there tastes in a mix match styling. But in-between don't forget your designing theme etc.
- Economic Consideration : Budget is the most important as well as key to design your desired plans and imagination. Its not important good and brilliant design can only be afforded by high budgets.. remember designs & creative skills don't have any budgets & any limitation...so always try to design your imagination in the given budget of your client.
- Proper utilization of Space : Matters the most is ... proper utilization of space. There is ample of space to design & create a world for your client. Maximum and creative use of there space will bring the magic home.
Ahmmm..... lots of words on Residence designing.... should stop here now. Rest of the tips in my next post.... in-between... you can always have a talk to me.... or mail me
Your words, viewership , talks are a big note of motivation for me.... and i really always thank you for giving time to my writing or blog. thanks........
C yaa sooon ........ :) :)